Just as Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches are not my favorite sandwiches (This Bear prefers Orange Marmalade) but I will eat them -- so was my experience with PBwiki. It has its uses, but for people with little spare time on their hands, it seems to take a Great Deal of Time to Keep Up the Wiki. No sooner had I added favorites to the Nebraska Learns 2.0 Favorites Wiki, then my e-mail inbox was overflowing with e-mail relating to the wiki. Fortunately, I was able to change my e-mail preferences to keep the unwanted messages out.
This "week" in the Things program has taken me several weeks to complete. It is difficult to complete these tasks if you don't have a large block of time that you can do it at once. I had to complete these Things in several stages with constant interruptions. It is a relief to have this one behind me. Time to get out of the sandbox and move on to bigger and better Things!
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment