Friday, January 23, 2009
Pod People
I work with Pod People. By that I mean that I work with several people who not only listen to podcasts on a weekly basis, but are also responsible for creating podcasts on a weekly basis. I think the idea is wonderful -- kind of like the way I used to record tv programs with my old Panasonic tape recorder back in the early 1970s so that I could listen to programs later at my own convenience. Yes, these were the days before VCRs were found in most people's homes, folks! I tried all of the favorite Pod surfing tools, but did not find anything that I really wanted to add to my bloglines account other than our own library podcast link. I was not impressed with iTunes -- I would get too many results for any search I tried. I was impressed, however, with the format of the podcasts index on both the NETV and NPR Web sites. Those are podcasts that I will want to explore more thoroughly. I have been asked to participate in a podcast discussing books soon -- I feel that I am ready to count myself in as one of the Pod People now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment